Skin care... what to do!!

So I am quite happy and amazed as to the condition of my skin, while the issue is I don't know what did it...

From age and over exposure to sun in my early years I have noticable wrinkles on the left side of my face, yup just the left side... The problem...

A few weeks before vacation I begin to use Olay regenerist and I love the feel of it....

I go on vacation and I had a wonderful 80 minute facial. I come home with some samples from the spa called Natura Bisse and begin to use this for 2 days... Because I was in Mexico duty free I buy Estee Lauder make up I like and she gives me a sample of "perfectionist" which I use this morning....

I look in the mirror later today and to my amazement the wrinkles are gone... Sure, I know they are not gone but clearly you cannot see them.

Now I am stuck, what did it?

Was it the facial, what product?

What to do? stick to just one product to figure it out, or continue to use the combo??

So I am quite happy and amazed as to the condition of my skin, while the issue is I don't know what did it...

From age and over exposure to sun in my early years I have noticable wrinkles on the left side of my face, yup just the left side... The problem...

A few weeks before vacation I begin to use Olay regenerist and I love the feel of it....

I go on vacation and I had a wonderful 80 minute facial. I come home with some samples from the spa called Natura Bisse and begin to use this for 2 days... Because I was in Mexico duty free I buy Estee Lauder make up I like and she gives me a sample of "perfectionist" which I use this morning....

I look in the mirror later today and to my amazement the wrinkles are gone... Sure, I know they are not gone but clearly you cannot see them.

Now I am stuck, what did it?

Was it the facial, what product?

What to do? stick to just one product to figure it out, or continue to use the combo??

It's more than likely the product you've used the longest ... I've read good reviews on Olay Regenerist. I know that, with prolonged use of other Olay products, I saw a difference in pores' size and dark spots from too much sun.

The perfectionist stuff, though, might have a tightening ingredient in it, believe it or not, just like Preparation H, which I've heard of people using on their face (I just can't do it. I can't.) That would show a difference but wouldn't be permanent.

So my bet is it's the prolonged use of the Olay product. That whole Regenerist line is good, especially for a drug store product.

Regardless, congrats on the loss!

Consumer's Report consistently rates Regenerist very high. I have been using it and I think it works. For the first time in my life, I can actually leave the house with only a BB on--along with concealer and blush.

I also swear by Strivectin neck cream. It probably has the Prep H stuff in it.

My bet is on the Regenerist also. I've been using it for quite some time and seriously, sometimes I look in the mirror and think my skin looks great for being 66 years old! If I feel like it I can skip the foundation altogether and just go with moisturizer for the day - and this from a makeup kind of woman. I'm a believer!

I have tried the regenerist stuff also but for me it didn't do anything , and yes I did use it for a good period of time to give it a chance and just did not do a thing. So I gave up on that . I am now trying Loreal Revitalift and it feels really nice on my face and I think I can notice a small change (or may be it is hopefull thinking :) ). I guess it is just that different products work differently on people. What ever it working well for you. Go for it.

Cori

Archived