It's annoying....

Ms. T

Looking for advice... I'm in a 6b (Splendor ocean view).

I'm wondering if putting the twin beds as King will give us more space or will it make the room harder to move around? I've got 4 in the room so space is an issue.

Anyone know how it's configured?

I thought it was just me having the problem.

I saw your clock countdown and noticed you have well over a year for your cruise....OMG!!!! I couldn't be on this site having to wait that long.

How do you do it? If I had that type of patience....I would make out with some GREAT DEALS for cruises. What's your secret

before anyone say something....I'm the OP of this thread. I can ask what I want :D

Whose changing my "bed preference"?:eek:

No soon as I change it, close the website, it convert right back to "twin" :mad:

Seems the "edit" button is temporary :(

mine was the same way but when I got on the ship these past 2 weekends, the beds were done correctly

I saw your clock countdown and noticed you have well over a year for your cruise....OMG!!!! I couldn't be on this site having to wait that long.

How do you do it? If I had that type of patience....I would make out with some GREAT DEALS for cruises. What's your secret

before anyone say something....I'm the OP of this thread. I can ask what I want :D

I was actually talking about my upcoming cruise in July on the Splendor.

I'm a planner, dh is not. My patience does not wear thin. He doesn't even know the QOS hasn't been built yet :0! So here I sit on CC and count the days, hours, minutes. I'm known to pack a few months out, so I get to pick my wardrobe for the winter, choose which fur for sail away, which pair of roller skates will fit in my luggage(for the rink onboard).

They've had a problem with this issue since last summer. Even when we called on two cruises, the beds still were not configured prior to arrival. No problem though, the room stewards took care of it right away.

There was an earlier thread about this problem. Someone posted that if you minimize the page once you get the "blue screen of death", another popup shows up and you can correct it there (or confirm that you already did).

I just checked mine; the booking page still says twin beds, but the popup shows king.

Archived