Are you able to change rates?

kshawks

We booked the Valor on an interline rate, as the other person worked for an airline, however, they recently lost their job with that airline. The ES rate is now cheaper. Since he is not working for the airline, can we switch to ES and get the new rate?

We booked the Valor on an interline rate, as the other person worked for an airline, however, they recently lost their job with that airline. The ES rate is now cheaper. Since he is not working for the airline, can we switch to ES and get the new rate?

I "assume" you can switch from interline to ES. ES is the only one where you can't make changes. As long as Interline Rate has no restrictions attached to it, you should be able to make the change.

Well I called and got a guy who looked over our booking and said that there were no ES rates available? Odd because I was able to go through the website and 'book it'. He said he wasn't able to create a listing and asked what price it gave me for the current cabin, which was only $20 less than what our current rate was, he said no problem I'll give you that. Easy as pie!:):):D

Well I called and got a guy who looked over our booking and said that there were no ES rates available? Odd because I was able to go through the website and 'book it'. He said he wasn't able to create a listing and asked what price it gave me for the current cabin, which was only $20 less than what our current rate was, he said no problem I'll give you that. Easy as pie!:):):D

Well, I got my laugh of the day. Some days I enjoy CC. I think that story is funny .. tell me what you see? OK, you got it!!

Well, I got my laugh of the day. Some days I enjoy CC. I think that story is funny .. tell me what you see? OK, you got it!!

I was cracking up...I was like..dang I should have said it was $50! No clue what he was looking at or what he was searching for, but I was able to re-create my booking with no problem before during and after talking with him..hahah

Archived