Showtimes

Is there a way to find out showtimes for my September 22nd cruise an the AOS? When will the cruise compass be available for that sailing?

there is no cruise compass until you're on the ship. You can ask on the recent cruise rollcalls for the same ship and itinerary, but no guarantee it will be the same

Is there a way to find out showtimes for my September 22nd cruise an the AOS? When will the cruise compass be available for that sailing?

The cruise compass for that exact sailing won't be available until you board.

If you are talking about Adventure, then there will be a show convenient for each traditional dining time.

If you are talking about Allure, here is a recent show schedule to give you an idea:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf

For Allure, actual show reservations will be available on Royal's website a few months before the cruise. No way to know exactly when they will show up, so just keep checking.

Can't wait until Anthem comes on line and people keep using AOS to describe a ship name.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Just saw the countdown clock.

Here you go: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf

You should reserve the shows online in advance.

The Compass for your cruise will not be available until your sail date

Thank you DonnaK! Now I guess I just have to wait till my countdown is at 60 days before I can book anything right??? I am so used to planning our trips to the house of mouse:D 180 days in advance that I am on pins and needles. I just want to get things rolling!!

Thank you DonnaK! Now I guess I just have to wait till my countdown is at 60 days before I can book anything right??? I am so used to planning our trips to the house of mouse:D 180 days in advance that I am on pins and needles. I just want to get things rolling!!

I think that as long as the schedule has been released, online bookings are open.

Give it a try! (Hint: there are 6 shows. Try to book one per night. Also, try to book OceanAria on the first (or second) night, so if it is cancelled for bad weather, you'll have another opportunity to see it. It can also be viewed without reservations from the "secret" public decks at the rear of deck 11)

I think that as long as the schedule has been released, online bookings are open.

Give it a try! (Hint: there are 6 shows. Try to book one per night. Also, try to book OceanAria on the first (or second) night, so if it is cancelled for bad weather, you'll have another opportunity to see it. It can also be viewed without reservations from the "secret" public decks at the rear of deck 11)

I just tried but it is telling me that if my sailing is more than 2 months away that I need to try back at a later date. :( I may have to post this question on it's own thread but how does it work when a show is at 7pm and I want the kids to go to AO so hubbs and I can go by ourselves. AO dosen't open till 7pm (for the 7-10 shift) right?? Do we just show up late to the show? Can we bring the kids to AO a little early?

I just tried but it is telling me that if my sailing is more than 2 months away that I need to try back at a later date. :( I may have to post this question on it's own thread but how does it work when a show is at 7pm and I want the kids to go to AO so hubbs and I can go by ourselves. AO dosen't open till 7pm (for the 7-10 shift) right?? Do we just show up late to the show? Can we bring the kids to AO a little early?

You need to show up at least 15 minutes before your reservation time, otherwise they allow people waiting on the standby line to fill in all the empty seats.

You need to show up at least 15 minutes before your reservation time, otherwise they allow people waiting on the standby line to fill in all the empty seats.

Is Chicago a show that my 8, 6 and 6 yr olds would enjoy? How early would you suggest to show up for a show for good/decent seats without getting there too early? Does this go for all shows...ice shows/comedy?

Is Chicago a show that my 8, 6 and 6 yr olds would enjoy? How early would you suggest to show up for a show for good/decent seats without getting there too early? Does this go for all shows...ice shows/comedy?

I would not consider Chicago a show for children. The movie was rated PG13

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would not take a 6 year old or an 8 year old to Chicago. The show is quite racy, in costume and lyric and theme.

Aqua show, Blue Planet, Ice Show are fine for them. Comedy Show is for 18+. The headliners vary.

Is the How to train your dragon ice show still running? I don't see it in the "Showtimes At A Glance". Is that something reservations are needed for?

No reservations for that show - it is DELIGHTFUL. Don't miss it. The kids will ADORE it.

Archived