Platinum on 10th cruise?

pcrum

We are looking at taking our 10th Carnival cruise before 12/13 in order to be "grandfathered" in the old platinum system. My question is whether we get the platinum status on our 10th cruise or 11th cruise. Just wondering if we need to purchase Faster to the Fun or will we get the platinum benefits on cruise #10.

Thanks so much.

We are looking at taking our 10th Carnival cruise before 12/13 in order to be "grandfathered" in the old platinum system. My question is whether we get the platinum status on our 10th cruise or 11th cruise. Just wondering if we need to purchase Faster to the Fun or will we get the platinum benefits on cruise #10.

Thanks so much.

I am on B2B in October for #9 and #10. My boarding passes say "priority" for both. You get it ON your 10th, but in the case of a B2B, it carries over to both legs.

On the 10th cruise. We cruised in March, and were going to make our 25th cruise day on the third day of the cruise, so we received our "Gold" status upon check in, and received all the perks (Gold S&S card, free drink coupon, VIFP Party invitation) during the cruise.

Enjoy your cruise and new Platinum status!!!!

Thanks so much. Now, we just have to pick a cruise! Looking at a 5 night one this summer, or perhaps the Imagination 4 night cruise. Decisions, decisions!! At least we will board early! Thanks again!!

Archived