Soltice Sydney Australia to Hawaii

mcrcruiser

sounds like a nice cruise and we are considering it too. but we are hoping they do San Francisco to Sydney in September 2015 to save the flight back to the US (yes Hawaii is part of the US, I mean the mainland). As soon as that cruise opens we will book it.

What is it like to sail solstice from Sydney to New Zealand to the Tahitian Islands & ending in Hawaii ?

This is a cruise we are thinking hard about for April 2015:D

Should you decide to sail with us on this cruise there is a cruise board already. We hope to see you there. I am looking forward to the spectacular ports and beautiful ocean.

How many days ahead of the cruise did you arrive in Sydney? Thinking about this cruise but not sure we can swing 18 days with extra on either end.

Australia is a wonderful destination in and of itself (we had done a prior land vacation) but we did not have a lot of additional vacation days on top of the 18 for this trip either- we arrived in Sydney early Sunday am to be sure we had some leeway in case of flight problems, in advance of the Monday pm departure.

sounds like a nice cruise and we are considering it too. but we are hoping they do San Francisco to Sydney in September 2015 to save the flight back to the US (yes Hawaii is part of the US, I mean the mainland). As soon as that cruise opens we will book it.

When do they offer the Autumn 2015 cruises?

• 4 months later...
What is it like to sail solstice from Sydney to New Zealand to the Tahitian Islands & ending in Hawaii ?

This is a cruise we are thinking hard about for April 2015:D

It's wonderful!! We thoroughly enjoyed all the ports, and the balmy days at sea. By far, our best cruise experience.

• 1 month later...

We are thinking about this cruise also, but concerned about the eleven days at sea. Also about The difference of Aqua class over a balcony. Has anyone been on this cruise? Just what happens on at sea days? Also I tend to get sea sick. Will traveling across the Pacific in April be a problem?

I have been dreaming to go on a cruise like this. Would probably lean towards Hawaii-Sydney. How incredible would that be??

I read that there could be a cruise from San Francisco to Sydney. I would jump at this in heart beat. Where do you get an idea that the San Francisco itinerary could occur. It would be a dream to do San Francisco to Sydney.

Thanks!!

Plus all of this on a solstice style ship? Count me in