CCL Stock?

dalibi

Do they still give an on board credit for owning 100 shares?

Yes they do still give you onboard credit for 100 shares of CCL. Here is a link that explains how much credit you will get and how to get it. And if you don't already have 100 shares, now is a good time to buy because the share price has sunk so low.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Happy cruising!

send your proof to guestadmin@carnival.com be sure to block out any important information like ss #'s.

You will also get OBC on North American Brands : Princess, HAL, Seabourn, Cunard but NOT Costa or any of their other lines.

Huh?

We sure got Carnival credits on the month in November that we spent touring SEAsia on the Costa Victoria.

The bottom line: A husband's stubborness borders on financial illiteracy. Our 100 shares have long since redeemed their purchase price through credits and dividends.

If you plan on cruising once or twice a year for the next few years it would be worth spending the $3,300 now in order to obtain the Carnival stock and receiving the subsequent OBCs.

If this is a one time thing and you won't be cruising on a Carnival Cruise Lines ship in the next few years then the $100 OBC is not worth the $3,300 purchase price.

If you are looking at a long term investment to your portfolio it might be a good idea since the stock is down right now.

It's your choice.

Take care,

Mike

If you plan on cruising once or twice a year for the next few years it would be worth spending the $3,300 now in order to obtain the Carnival stock and receiving the subsequent OBCs.

If this is a one time thing and you won't be cruising on a Carnival Cruise Lines ship in the next few years then the $100 OBC is not worth the $3,300 purchase price.

If you are looking at a long term investment to your portfolio it might be a good idea since the stock is down right now.

It's your choice.

Take care,

Mike

I am happy with the 3 percent dividend I get on my 100 shares. Not too bad in today's market.

Well that may have changed since I cruised on Costa because I was really annoyed that they wouldn't give us ours.

It hasn't changed.

The most recent Carnival benefit document still lists Costa. For North America, it listed this as the place to send your proof of CCL share ownership, to get your OBC:

COSTA CRUISES*

Guest Services Administration

200 S. Park Road, Suite 200

Hollywood, FL 33021

Tel 800 462 6782

Fax 954 266 5868

Is Carnival gone to extend this program after 2/28/13?

Did you mean 2/28/14? Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. But this program has been there for years and it always gets extended.

Costa is included in both North America Brands and Continental Europe Brands.

Is Carnival gone to extend this program after 2/28/13?

It's been extended to 7/31/14. Reservations must be made by 2/28/14.

However, every year they extend it. If they quit giving the OBC, I assume the majority of us would be selling our shares.

Archived