What happens when you book and they give the wrong cabin........

doberlady

OP = Just continue with your plans and pretend you did not notice anything and hopefully NCL won't either! ;) Best of Luck! Sounds like you may have gotten a deal of a lifetime. :eek:

yes, make sure everything is exactly as you had thought, category, price, whatever. There might have been a special running that you just didn't realize. if so, you might have gotten an automatic upgrade. Regardless, get that deposit in and hope for the best.

Def agree with some of the others - make sure the the price showing is for what you thought you booked, and not what you 'accidentally' got. You wouldn't want to be stuck with a huge bill at the end.

Good luck and can't wait to hear if you get to stay in the higher level for the lower price!!!

Okay, this was for a new booking....when I first read the subject, I thought it was for someone close to sailing that received an upgrade, even though not on a Guarantee....entirely different subject, although I will say that if you book a specific cabin for a reason, be sure to indicate that you do not want to be upgraded, or they may do it anyway...

Archived