b2b on two different ships

patz

We are cruising 8 days on the Breeze leaving Jan. 18 out of Miami. We are looking at taking a 7 day cruise on the Conquest leaving Jan. 26 out of Miami. In Jan. 2013, we did a b2b on the same ship (same stateroom too). On the second leg we received a bottle of champagne and a lovely fruit basket.

My question is, has anyone received something special when they did a b2b, but not on the same ship?:)

Since its not a B2B to Carnival (even if it is to you), no you would not receive anything, sorry.

You could tell yourself though its a almost B2B and you are saving on hotels if that makes you feel better, plus you save on costs getting to the port and pat yourself on the back or buy yourself something for what you saved?

Plus you get to see a new ship with new shows instead of the same stuff two weeks in a row, a good trade off for a little gift?

Something special? Yeah, another week of cruising when all the other saps have to go home! ;)

My only B2B on different ships was also different cruise lines RCCL->Princess but my advice is to get off the first late, and on the second early so you're not lugging around baggage.

In my case RCCL had an "excursion" I could buy to allow late departure up to 3pm. That worked perfectly as I could debark then walk straight over and board the Princess ship without any lines or delays. I don't think Carnival offers such late departure "excursions" but they do offer Faster to the Fun (FTTF) priority boarding which you may be able to buy on the second ship. As for the first, I'd suggest if possible you arrange to be in the last group to debark.

Enjoy!

Thank you for your replies. We have already purchased Faster to Fun for the first cruise. I was thinking if we got off the first cruise by 10:00 am, we could just walk over to the other terminal, and be there early enough when the lines would be smaller.

Archived