Book now or Last minute?

dustanltye

If you are set on the ship and the date .. not very flexible, you lower your chances immensely of getting a last minute deal.

Impossible to predict if this ships fills faster or slower than the weeks before or after this week and which week will be cheaper in advance.

Its a roll of the dice. I think its just past the date when they pull early saver rates where you could price match up until you sail, the rates were pulled around 2 days ago, but you could look, sometimes they dont pull them for a couple of days.

We have never been on a 7 day and have looked at a few 5 days, Charleston, Tampa, Jacksonville, Port Canveral so not %100 set on ship but would like to do a 7 day and the conquest is about our best bet. Date is for sure 10/13/13 or the 14th if five day.

I'd book now too!

The current Fall & Winter sale is pretty good.

You can get interior on riveria deck for $1,017.74. Still quite a few rooms left so it could get cheaper, but, I don't think by that much. I can't imagine cruising that cheap.

Book now. the Freedom 6 day interrior rooms are 300 per person on 10/13, same class ship, one day shorter cruise, I've been checking rates for the 9/29 saling of that ship, and have noticed the balconies which had over a dozen balconies for 519 on tuesday, now have 1 room left in the ship.

600 plus taxes for a 6 day cruise is pretty good, and hard to beat.

and I come up at 977 for the conquest

Book now. the Freedom 6 day interrior rooms are 300 per person on 10/13, same class ship, one day shorter cruise, I've been checking rates for the 9/29 saling of that ship, and have noticed the balconies which had over a dozen balconies for 519 on tuesday, now have 1 room left in the ship.

600 plus taxes for a 6 day cruise is pretty good, and hard to beat.

and I come up at 977 for the conquest

Thanks for the info but Ft. Lauderdale is just too far of a drive for us.

10/13 is after school starts and during hurricane season so rates will be lower than in the summer and probably won't change as much until after final payment is due. If you can wait and don't really care about your cabin assignment I would wait until after final payment is due. (What is it for Carnival 75 days out?) But then I would book right away because there will be a lot of people waiting to upgrade that will jump on the reduced prices.

Good luck and happy honeymoon! We were married on 10/13/01!

Archived