Latitude Party With Officers - Breakaway

NJ Johnny

I can tell you when I attended one on the Breakaway. However, during my sailing there were three different parties held...and you were only invited to one of them. The three parties were each on a different day, they were also not held at the same time.

So while I can give you that particulars on the party I attended, I can't figure out why you would want to know. The times, and number of parties on YOUR sailing will deped on the number of Latitude members onboard and may or may not be similar to the schedule on my sailing. I could say that my party was on Wednesday at 6pm and YOURS could end up being on Friday at 3pm...or vice-versa.

The very best answer for you is to check your invitation in your cabin. It will tell you everything you need to know.

:)

I can tell you when I attended one on the Breakaway. However, during my sailing there were three different parties held...and you were only invited to one of them. The three parties were each on a different day, they were also not held at the same time.

So while I can give you that particulars on the party I attended, I can't figure out why you would want to know. The times, and number of parties on YOUR sailing will deped on the number of Latitude members onboard and may or may not be similar to the schedule on my sailing. I could say that my party was on Wednesday at 6pm and YOURS could end up being on Friday at 3pm...or vice-versa.

The very best answer for you is to check your invitation in your cabin. It will tell you everything you need to know.

Hi Len!

I think (in my opinion) the best answer is not all of the Latitudes members were invited to a party. For those of us on a lower latitudes level, there was no invitation which does not happen on other cruise lines.

Hope you are well :).

clb

June 9th sailing there was a party for silver/gold/platinum and the CD and some officers attended. I think it was at 7:15 but don't recall which night.

Yes, that is the party that I was talking about. We were just trying to preplan dinner & show reservations. Thanks.

June 9th sailing there was a party for silver/gold/platinum and the CD and some officers attended. I think it was at 7:15 but don't recall which night.

It was night 2 (Monday night) at 7:15pm for the June 9th sailing.

:)

Hi Len!

I think (in my opinion) the best answer is not all of the Latitudes members were invited to a party. For those of us on a lower latitudes level, there was no invitation which does not happen on other cruise lines.

Hope you are well :).

clb

Hi back at you!

NCL has two Latitude parties: One that is for all Latitude members, and another that is only for Silver, Gold, & Platinum members. The former is not offered on the Breakaway (or the Epic, fwiw). The OP was asking about the latter.

Given the nature of the party, it is not unexpected that all Latitude members would not have received an invitation.

Archived