My Breakaway Wedding Review w/Pictures

• 2 years later...

we are greatly considering booking our wedding on Norweigian Escape, which is their new ship setting sail for the first time this November. I was wondering how the flowers were? I wasn't sure if they put out flowers at the ceremony or the reception. Like are there centerpieces on the tables and what not? Overall what did you think about the whole process. Was it stressful? How was it planning the wedding entirely over the phone and email? And how was it the day of the wedding? Were the wedding coordinators very helpful? are there any negatives the whole process? i apologize for all the questions but you guys booked on a very similar ship and just wanted to know how everything went, even the negatives, if there were any. Thank you very much in advance for any help that you can provide. You can email me directly with answers, we would greatly appreciate it.

dennis

ddietz12@outlook.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
we are greatly considering booking our wedding on Norweigian Escape, which is their new ship setting sail for the first time this November. I was wondering how the flowers were? I wasn't sure if they put out flowers at the ceremony or the reception. Like are there centerpieces on the tables and what not? Overall what did you think about the whole process. Was it stressful? How was it planning the wedding entirely over the phone and email? And how was it the day of the wedding? Were the wedding coordinators very helpful? are there any negatives the whole process? i apologize for all the questions but you guys booked on a very similar ship and just wanted to know how everything went, even the negatives, if there were any. Thank you very much in advance for any help that you can provide. You can email me directly with answers, we would greatly appreciate it.

dennis

ddietz12@outlook.com

I'm getting married on Escape April 2016. I contacted the wedding department back in january and was put on a wait list until the ship sets sail for the first time in October. If you could post about your experince with booking that would be great!

Congratulations!!

On 8th December my Mum and Dad will set sail to renew there vowels after 60 years . They have purchased the package and will have a small group of friends (4) to see them, my mum has had a special dress made and shipped from the UK and they are both looking forward to this special day. I do hope princess will make it so special and take lots of photos for them