Golden Princess Menus and Food Pics - Uploaded!

LadyBesu

Re: the food being cruise wide

The Golden was our first cruise, but I've seen many people talk about the same food on other ships throughout the fleet. The pictures look much the same, too.

Thank you for the photos and comments. I'll be on the Golden Princess in September. I haven't been on a Princess cruise before, so this is very helpful I want to eat at the Crown Grill one evening and this makes it easier to decide which night.

• 3 weeks later...

Our first Princess cruise is September 1st. Thank you so much for the great pics of the food available on the Golden Princess. It doesn't seem like there will be enough time in the day to enjoy it all! No wonder everyone claims they gain weight on a cruise:)

...Does anyone know if the menus are the same? I know that they can vary from ship to ship...
...I am sure the menus are similar fleet wide? I will be the sailing on the Star Princess (they were louder) in August.
Last September the Golden was MUCH louder than the Star :D
I am just looking at this now. Thanks for all the pictures and menus. Are they pretty much the same fleet-wide? We are going on our first Princess cruise in January, and really looking forward to it.
...The Golden was our first cruise, but I've seen many people talk about the same food on other ships throughout the fleet. The pictures look much the same, too.
The same menus are used fleet wide. With longer cruises more menus will be added. Except in rare cases, menus are not repeated on a given cruise. The menus will most probably be the same for all 7 day Alaskan cruises. If you do a B2B the menus will be the same on both legs. The order might vary slightly depending on the schedule for the two formal nights as the first formal night dinner will almost always be the Captain's Welcome Dinner and the second formal night dinner on a seven day cruise will almost always be the Captain's Gala Dinner.

Archived