If You stayed in A POV.....

can you send or post a pic of the cabin please? I really want to see more of them (it would be on the grandeur) but I'm not sure which cabin is the best (end or middle). I was able to find about 3-4 so far...and I'll keep looking. I was also wondering if one side it better then the other or if deck 7 or 8 better. Also...are the windows tinted a bit? It's funny b/c in 2010 DH & I were on Enchantment for our HM and since we got on the ship early we sat in the library looking out and talking about the great view. Fast forward a few years and now we can sleep in a room looking out the same type of window. too funny!!

I'm sorry...what's a POV? Is that partial ocean view? That probably doesn't make sense...I guess it wouldn't be a partial ocean. Premium ocean? :D:):D

Panoramic Ocean View. Those staterooms with the floor to ceiling windows Royal added to the Vision Class ships on decks 7 and 8 around the centrum. They removed the C&A lounge, library, etc., and added 16 staterooms.

Sorry, I guess I should not have abbreviated it. Yes, it is the Panoramic Ocean View...but by now you know that.

@onefishtwofish.....thank you for that pic. I think that is one of about 3 or 4 floating around. I went back about 10 pages plus did a search under POV or a few of the cabin numbers and I could not find it. I guess I wasn't hitting the right buzz word.

Anyone else have any pics? Any info on them?

Panoramic Ocean View. Those staterooms with the floor to ceiling windows Royal added to the Vision Class ships on decks 7 and 8 around the centrum. They removed the C&A lounge, library, etc., and added 16 staterooms.

They should name them DOL - destroyer of library :)

Yes RSLeesburg...I DO agree with you there. I, personally, would have preferred to see the Library stay. I think maybe they figured many folks don't use Libraries as much any more (since kindles and e-readers) so they put these cabins in to offset "upgrade" expenses....never know.

Our state (WV) is losing Libraries over this....the Board of Ed is trimming down on the ones that don't have solid traffic flow. I live in a small town about 25 miles north of the capital and my library is only open 3 times a week as it is and is on the chopping block. Ho-Hum.....what to do. Back to the POV's....if it is there by the time we book I would love to see that view once again =-)

I think the rooms look great, but I was SO excited when I heard that Grandeur had a library, and then I saw pictures of it and it looked nice. I guess I am a little bummed about it going away. Next thing you know, someone will tell me that there isn't a funny little Belgian detective waddling around solving mysteries - that would crush me :D.

So I've spent a lot of time today looking for any pics of these rooms I can find (on Pinterest, google, ask....you name it) and then I realized something.....they don't have that little curtain divider between the sofa and the bed...um....I wonder why? Maybe that is something to take place for these rooms in the future?

Archived