Enchantment Concierge Lounge Question

After Reynos vacation he is apparently going to Brilliance I was told by someone on the ship who was a guest while we were leaving the ship.

well pooh. I was hoping he was going to choose to come to GR after all.

After the FR,he went to the LG for awhile...now on vacation,but after that joining the EN.....
If he permanently joints EN, that would be good. He's a great concierge and we enjoyed sailing with him. Now that EN sails out of Port Canaveral, it is easy for us to sail on her.

After Reynos vacation he is apparently going to Brilliance I was told by someone on the ship who was a guest while we were leaving the ship.
Heard that too,but havent gotten "official word" yet.

If he permanently joints EN, that would be good. He's a great concierge and we enjoyed sailing with him. Now that EN sails out of Port Canaveral, it is easy for us to sail on her.

I love cruising out of PC.....so convenient.......second to Tampa for us..

Kathy:

sorry about the confusion. I misunderstood your other post. For some reason I thought you were talking about someone other than Rahul. My bad.

He was the diamond lounge concierge on Freedom for 4 of our cruises. He was very helpful and very professional.

Kathy:

sorry about the confusion. I misunderstood your other post. For some reason I thought you were talking about someone other than Rahul. My bad.

He was the diamond lounge concierge on Freedom for 4 of our cruises. He was very helpful and very professional.

That was our experience with Rahul. Hope he will be our concierge when we sail on Oct. 28.

Archived