Enchantment Concierge Lounge Question

Looking for some input from any of you who has sailed on the Enchantment and used the concierge lounge fairly recently. My wife and I decided to hop on a quick 3 day cruise on the Enchantment which we haven't done in years.

We are now D+ and I know most of us got there by doing longer cruises. Since we do enjoy going to the concierge in the evening (before or after dinner), is it reasonable to expect much activity in the room? I'm thinking the place will probably be pretty dead but maybe I am wrong. I appreciate hearing from anyone regarding your experience if been in the CL on the Enchantment during a short cruise.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

We were on Enchantment in Mid-may and the CL was very well used each evening. I'd say it was normally 70-80% full each day at dinner time. We were always able to find a seat. They normally had a half dozen or so different appetizers out. You will have no trouble finding good conversation if that's what you want, or a place to sit and relax by yourselves - whichever you wish.

Looking for some input from any of you who has sailed on the Enchantment and used the concierge lounge fairly recently. My wife and I decided to hop on a quick 3 day cruise on the Enchantment which we haven't done in years.

We are now D+ and I know most of us got there by doing longer cruises. Since we do enjoy going to the concierge in the evening (before or after dinner), is it reasonable to expect much activity in the room? I'm thinking the place will probably be pretty dead but maybe I am wrong. I appreciate hearing from anyone regarding your experience if been in the CL on the Enchantment during a short cruise.

We were on the first 3 and 4 night cruises for Enchantment out of PC. I would compare the activity in the CL to that during a Diamonds in December - it was that crowded. I would expect that to dwindle during the Summer months (we will know soon ;) ). The CL and Diamond Lounge are very nice as is the entire Viking Crown. I'm sure you will enjoy your cruise on Enchantment!!!

We completed a series of 4-3-4 nights on the Enchantment starting on May 27. From 5pm to 6pm the Concierge Lounge was usually at capacity with First Dinner Seating guests. After dinner many returned. The CL was a very active venue. The fantastic Reyno (Concierge) always maintains an atmosphere of excitement.

We were just on last week for a 4-night cruise :). We went to the CL around 6-6:30 and always found a spot to sit. It wasn't dead at that time but it wasn't completely full either. We only went on the middle two nights so it's possible it could be busier on the first/last nights, not sure. Have fun!!

Kelly

Hey Kurt -- hope you and Gina are fine. Chuck and I are sailing on EN on Oct. 28 for a 4 nighter.

There should be some pictures below of the CL if I uploaded them correctly. The CL is in the Viking Crown Area with windows looking over the ocean. The DL is on the level above the CL.

1694698375_ConciergeLounge1-2012.jpg.45d5a3e1fac79e5ff0e0e8f6bf9d1597.jpg

1203529522_NewCL.jpg.6ef5bc1c5d87efecde93981a28f971d7.jpg

Reyno is the concierge and Iryna is the Diamond concierge both are awesome! Enjoy your trip!!

Come Sept 2nd,Rahul Barua will be the concierge,while Reyno is on vacation....

Hey Kurt -- hope you and Gina are fine. Chuck and I are sailing on EN on Oct. 28 for a 4 nighter.

There should be some pictures below of the CL if I uploaded them correctly. The CL is in the Viking Crown Area with windows looking over the ocean. The DL is on the level above the CL.

Hey thanks Sherri - that's a nice room!

We picked up a quickie 3 day cruise on the Enchantment so we decided to do a long weekend in FLA for a change. I'm only responsible for getting there and back and taxes and fees so it will be a fairly cheap weekend.

Not sure what we might do in Feb this year - who knows???? Please give Chuck our regards as well!

We were on the first 3 and 4 night cruises for Enchantment out of PC. I would compare the activity in the CL to that during a Diamonds in December - it was that crowded. I would expect that to dwindle during the Summer months (we will know soon ;) ). The CL and Diamond Lounge are very nice as is the entire Viking Crown. I'm sure you will enjoy your cruise on Enchantment!!!

We were on the first 4 night cruise the end of April too, and thought it was extremely crowded, as was the diamond lounge which had to be opened to include the Viking crown lounge! We ended up just going to the Viking crown and had a wonderful time. Love the Enchantment and will be on her soon since we can cruise last minute and live close to Pt. Canaveral! Enjoy!

Come Sept 2nd,Rahul Barua will be the concierge,while Reyno is on vacation....
We really enjoyed having Rahul as Diamond Concierge on Freedom. Hope he is our concierge for Oct. 28 although I have heard great things about Reyno.

We really enjoyed having Rahul as Diamond Concierge on Freedom. Hope he is our concierge for Oct. 28 although I have heard great things about Reyno.

After the FR,he went to the LG for awhile...now on vacation,but after that joining the EN.....

Hey thanks Sherri - that's a nice room!

We picked up a quickie 3 day cruise on the Enchantment so we decided to do a long weekend in FLA for a change. I'm only responsible for getting there and back and taxes and fees so it will be a fairly cheap weekend.

Not sure what we might do in Feb this year - who knows???? Please give Chuck our regards as well!

Kurt -- sounds like you got a great deal.

We are sailing on FR for our winter cruise on Jan. 12, 2014. The ship does the Eastern Itinerary backwards - 2 days at sea; St. Maarten, St. Thomas (7 am to 3 pm); at sea; Coco Cay.) Will be interesting to see how much we like it with the earlier arrival into St. Thomas.

Kurt -- sounds like you got a great deal.

We are sailing on FR for our winter cruise on Jan. 12, 2014. The ship does the Eastern Itinerary backwards - 2 days at sea; St. Maarten, St. Thomas (7 am to 3 pm); at sea; Coco Cay.) Will be interesting to see how much we like it with the earlier arrival into St. Thomas.

Interesting...7-3 in St. Thomas. My guess is most places won't open until 9:00 except perhaps in Havensight.

Interesting...7-3 in St. Thomas. My guess is most places won't open until 9:00 except perhaps in Havensight.
Yeah, but we will probably not leave until 8:00 - 8:30 AM to go downtown and will avoid the crush to get off the ship that you get with the noon arrival. It takes about an hour to get to downtown now but the construction should be finished soon on the intersection leading to Havensight. They may also have a Water Taxi Service according to James at Ballerina Jewelers. We also only have Explorer and Norwegian Gem in port with us. The downside is that we have lots more ships in St. Maarten --total of 6 including Freedom (one of which is Oasis).

After Reynos vacation he is apparently going to Brilliance I was told by someone on the ship who was a guest while we were leaving the ship.

In my last discussion with Reynos in May he mentioned that as well.

Archived