Am I crazy what ???

Yoyo123

:confused::confused:Going to cruise for the first time, if I am not busy with any thing I will be on YouTube watching cruise videos until I fall asleep. Sometimes my heart would beat so fast, I am so impatient that I would want to cry, the waiting cramp is killing me.

Did you feel like this before your first cruise?

Yes (minus the crying)!! You're not alone!! First cruise in 50 days for the hubby and I! I'm watching youtube videos like crazy, reading the forums and finding everything I can online to get as much info as possible! I'm super excited too! I've talked to a lot of people on this forum and another forum and with the exception of a few snobs (sorry, hate to admit it but there really are some) most people seem really happy to share in your excitement with you and help you along the way with any questions you have and give you great tips which really makes it even more fun. Congrats on your first cruise and I hope you have a blast!! :D

Hi. I feel exactly the same way, except I only have to wait another 111 days. I keep looking at YouTube for new videos, always looking at new posts. I can't wait. Eat and dream cruising, driving the family mad. Woohoo!

Mick

Cool I'm glad am not the only one, its time I should enjoy this waiting moment...what makes me wanna cry is when I'm seeing blue waters following the ship...damm I would love to see that live, its really taking my breath away. The snorkeling videos woow I wanna do that no matter what.

Hi. I feel exactly the same way, except I only have to wait another 111 days. I keep looking at YouTube for new videos, always looking at new posts. I can't wait. Eat and dream cruising, driving the family mad. Woohoo!

Lucky you, you counting hundreds, I'm still on 200s, its still a long wait.

Lucky you, you counting hundreds, I'm still on 200s, its still a long wait.

Each day, you are a day closer. It seems slow, but youwill get there.

Shopping for a new wardrobe kept me busy before my 1st cruise 45 yeaars ago.

It's the planning that makes the time go by. Get on all the boards and get ideas. With your attitude you are bound to have a super cruise.

We are now close to 100 cruises soo be prepared for the addictiveness of sailing.

Archived