Country inn &Suites shuttle ?? Port Canaveral

irishgal432

I have read different accounts of the Country Inn Shuttle when you do the Sleep/Park package and have lots of questions. Can someone confirm for me who has used this recently?

We are driving down and will park and stay at the Country Inn.

There are 5 of us. Does the Country Inn only allow 2 people on the shuttle for free and the other 3 of us have to pay $5.00 each way?

Would it be feasible for my husband to drop us off and then go park and ride the shuttle back?

What time do the shuttles start from the hotel?

Does the shuttle go to other hotels first before dropping you off?

Thanks in advance!

We have done it twice. The last time we had 3 people and there wasn't an extra charge for the 3rd passenger. I think it covers up to 4 people. They started at 1000am and are on time. The only stop we made was to drop off a few Disney cruise people. We were at the carnival dream drop off by 1015. We love using them. There are 2 drivers going back and forth. We have had Dwayne both times. He is quite the character. Whenever we sail from port Canaveral we will always use them. No complaints from us:)

We have used the same parking/shuttle at Residence Inn several times. The easiest thing for our family is to have my husband drive us and the luggage to the port. We pull in and check in the luggage with the porter and my husband heads back to the hotel to park the car. So much easier for "just him" to jump on the shuttle with no bags. He then meets us at the entrance to the port.

The shuttle drivers are a husband & wife team - Dewayne & Krystal. They are simply fabulous. They have two shuttles, which haul trailers behind them for your luggage. Plenty of room so not sure why your husband would need to drop you guys off first and then ride the shuttle back, but that would certainly be doable.

The shuttle only transports CI&S guests. It does not go to other hotels for pick-ups and drop-offs.

This is the only place I would stay when cruising from Port Canaveral.

Archived