couples~ private ???????????

plumeria

I was wondering, my husband and I would like to experience a couple’s full body massage in the spa. (not stateroom LOL) anyway this is a new experience for us and I have some ???

First what kind of massages are available for couples and what would you recommend? (Summit Jan 2 LA-Hawaii)

Second, we can only afford one time, so is it more relaxing to book on the way to Hawaii (get rid of daily stress built up) or wait until the way back to LA to top off a great trip??

Thanks

Plumeria

25th anniversary trip

Hope you don’t mind this suggestion coming from a gay couple but we have had the couples massage and found it to be wonderful and most relaxing. The staff was a man and a woman, so make sure your husband is going to be comfortable with either. We had our massage while at sea not to interfere with shore excursions. I would also suggest having a massage after one of your more active days. There is another treatment I would like suggest for the two of you. It’s the Rasul treatment. Go to the website and read about the Rasul treatment. Basically it places the both of you, alone, in a heated chamber and shower for two. Where each of you rub seaweed soaps, medicinal muds and herbal steam bath. It can get very hot. You’re able to re-explore each other’s body. After all the applications you will feel and see the results, it fabulous. We did this treatment on the Infinity. Our couples massage was on the Millennium.

John

Hope you don’t mind this suggestion coming from a gay couple

John

OMG a Gay couple on Celebrity, what’s next, Chair Hogs, men not dressed in Tuxs on Formal night, people bringing Irons!! Oh the horror! I won’t sail this line again until my upcoming Panama Canal Cruise!

OK, sorry, I’ve been drinkinging!

See, I even spelt drinkin rong!

OMG a Gay couple on Celebrity, what’s next, Chair Hogs, men not dressed in Tuxs on Formal night, people bringing Irons!! Oh the horror! I won’t sail this line again until my upcoming Panama Canal Cruise!

Newt forgot his meds again

Did he really say, "a gay man not dressed in a Tux" you have no ideal. I even have flashing lights as shirt studs. We sailed the Infinity last October thru the Canal if you need and suggestions. Hey NEWTOCC if we sail on the same ship, I'll buy you a drink, but I won’t dance with you. John

NCL Dream Oct 22nd

Zenith Nov 19th

Hi,

I second the Rasul suggestion. Did it on the Summit and loved it!

While I don't know the actual intent of the "hot" John mentions about the Rasul (boy, is there double entendre in that word!), I can allay your temperature concerns and say that the chamber has a section for cool-down during the steam portions. You don't have to go outside the chamber if the steam heat is getting too intense. And if anything else is heating up, who'd want to leave? :D

BTW, ChipandJohn, you sound like fun people. Come on over and join us on the Constellation TA.... Ok, now, don't fault a man for doing a little cruise promo. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Rasual is WONDERFUL. We book it on every cruise. If the steam gets to hot you can prop the door open to the shower area, because it is actually three seperate rooms inside this one area. It is so relaxing, and fun to do as a couple. Princess has a single only rasual, and if you chose to go in as a couple you have to pay double can you imagine?

Becky

I cannot seem to find the price of Rasul on the Celebrity site. (Actually I cannot find the prices of any of the spa treatments.) What is the cost? (Ball park figure, I do not need exact.)

Also, last year we took a one month Summit B2B repos. We negotiated a price for the month in the Persian Garden as opposed to paying daily or weekly. We asked the manager and she agreed to $150 per person for the entire cruise.

Who gave him the crayons..... :rolleyes:

Archived