Location of Self-Serve Laundry Rooms on the Sunshine

socaltrvr

Hello,

Does anyone know where they are located? I am still debating if we should just do the bag for $15 or do the self serve, DH says self serve but...I don't think he is the one planning on doing any folding :rolleyes: I guess if they are close enough to my cabin I can do it. I have never done this before (doing laundry on a ship). I can save on not bringing too many clothes and leaving luggage space for souvenirs like purses, shoes, lemoncello, etc.. since we will be saving on laudry that will be my excuse :D Thank you

Hello,

Does anyone know where they are located? I am still debating if we should just do the bag for $15 or do the self serve, DH says self serve but...I don't think he is the one planning on doing any folding :rolleyes: I guess if they are close enough to my cabin I can do it. I have never done this before (doing laundry on a ship). I can save on not bringing too many clothes and leaving luggage space for souvenirs like purses, shoes, lemoncello, etc.. since we will be saving on laudry that will be my excuse :D Thank you

I always pack less and do laundry on sea days, so have more room to take more back.

I know that there is a laundry room on the 1st and 2nd floors, kind of mid aft on the side with odd number rooms. The customer service lady acted like there were laundries on other floors too but I didn't ask where. We used it, it's $6.00 to wash and dry, plus $1.00 for detergent. We also used the $15.00 laundry bag (there were 4 of us) and if you roll your clothes and really stuff it, you can get alot in one of those bags.

We just came off June 7th Sunshine sailing cabin 11008, closest laundry deck 9 forward. Two washers, two dryers ($3 each, $1 detergent or softener) used sign and sail cards on both. One night all were in use, we went down to deck 8 midship (3 washers, 3 dryers).

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Name: Launderettes

Deck 2 - midship / across from 2253 and 2255

Deck 6 - midship / across from 6289 and 6291

Deck 7 - midship / across from 7239 and 7241

Deck 8 - midship / across from 8249 and 8251

Deck 9 - midship / across from 9188 and 9190

Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

Function: Self-Service Launderette

• 2 or 3 washers
  • 2 or 3 dryers
  • 1 iron and ironing board
  • Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener

DSC_0463_Zyde.jpg

DSC_0464_Zyde.jpg

DSC_0465_Zyde.jpg

DSC_0466_Zyde.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...
22 minutes ago, FredZiffle said:

Can anyone who has sailed on the Sunshine recently confirm that these laundry rooms are still present?  They are not showing up on any deck plans.

They do not appear on deck plans but they are there...they are not going to remove them.

• Like 1