Help finding my e-documents

mimlypops

Please could someone advise where I find e-documents (including luggage labels & transfer vouchers etc). I have completed the online check in process successfully and Celebrity cus services rep told me on phone that the e-docs were on the online check in page below all the green ticks. Can't see ! Do they just appear closer to sailing ? we are currently 49 days out.

Many thanks

Go through 'Manage Reservation' --> Online Check-in

Below the 'CHECK-IN PROGRESS' steps

If your e-docs are available you will see 'Ready for you'.

Ours only appeared this week with just over 30 days before sailing

I was recently told not to go through My Celebrity if you used a travel agency.

Instead, on the home page, choose "Already Booked", then go to On Line Check in, put in your reservation number, and access your reservation there.

They told me that My Celebrity only works correctly if you booked with Celebrity directly. If you used a travel agency, it may not access everything correctly.

Instead, on the home page, choose "Already Booked", then go to On Line Check in, put in your reservation number, and access your reservation there.

They told me that My Celebrity only works correctly if you booked with Celebrity directly. If you used a travel agency, it may not access everything correctly.

I always use a TA and always access my docs through My Celebrity. EM

Booked thru a TA--all worked as planned on the celebrity website! Some say the magic # is 45 days out.....but as you see, some do get the sooner, some later. Some get an email from Celebrity (or in my case RCCL.com) and some do not (maybe never sent or in SPAM folder) Best of luck

I always use a TA and always access my docs through My Celebrity. EM

If I want to use My Celebrity immediately after booking with my TA, I have to enter the reservation number through "Already Booked", then it stays there with all of the options available to me whenever I log in. If I'm willing to show a little patience :rolleyes:, it may show up on its own. Either way, I can access everything with no problem.

Archived