Westerdam Holiday Cruise December 21-28, 2013

We have never cruised with Holland. Platinum with Royal Caribbean. We liked the itinerary, price and size of boat Holland offered. Would love any feed back from those that have sailed this before. I am also wondering about the size of room? We have booked a Balcony VF. I think it is smaller than our RC rooms. Thanks!

We are also diamond on RCCL and our last 4 cruises have been Hal, I think food is better on Hal. But miss entertainment on RCCL and will book them again soon, try Hal we enjoy it, we always book the small suites so can not help with cabin. Love that you can bring on all the wine you want with 18 dollar corkage if you drink it in public rooms.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to find one.

This cruise seems to be the least expensive of HAL's holiday cruises from FLL. Is it less desirable than others for some reason? The ports -- Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, and HMC -- seem well suited to a relaxing beach vacation (San Juan a bit less than the other three, of course), although with the exception of HMC they will all be very crowded on the days the Westerdam is there.

Archived