Second Main Dinner Seating (6:15) on Ecstasy: Will it be forward or aft dining room?

rangerdog

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering which dining room we will be in for the second main seating (6:15): forward or aft dining room? We only have 28 days until we cruise. Thanks for any info.

Hmm... an interesting question... now you have gotten me curious... what is the reason you are interested in knowing? Is there some difference in the dining rooms? See what you've done:) Now I'm curious?:confused:

Well, our room is right below the forward dining room and would be easier to get to. From what people have told me (and from being on there 10 yrs. ago), I think the aft dining room is a little trickier to get to. I think you have to go to the Promenade deck and walk to the back stairway and then down one flight to the aft dining room. I may be remembering incorrectly (since I am turning 40 this year), but the forward dining room would be very convenient for us. However, either dining room is great because at least I'm not having to cook!!!

Ranger, you know that you may not get that 6:15 dining, right? Nothing is guaranteed, even though you requested that time.

Logically, you'd think the forward passengers would be assigned the forward dining room, and aft passengers the aft....not always the case.

I was on the Sensation (same dining room setup - awkward to get to aft dining room, down a 1/2 deck). Anyhoo - I was in cabin E-1, as far forward as you can get, YET I was assigned the aft dining room.....that is one LONG walk, believe me. I was exhausted before I got there every evening.:rolleyes:

But - good luck in your assignment.

Archived