question moved but to where??????

brooms

I posted a question asking for information about a hotel near the Port of Baltimore.

We are cruising on the Carnival Pride on Sunday Nov. 17, and will be driving and arriving the night of the 16th late. All I wanted were some suggestions from other people who have done this.

Why would the post get moved and who decides and where did it go...just curious as I though this board was to help people out.

I checked pre and post cruiese hotel board and could not find anything on there??????????

I posted a question asking for information about a hotel near the Port of Baltimore.

We are cruising on the Carnival Pride on Sunday Nov. 17, and will be driving and arriving the night of the 16th late. All I wanted were some suggestions from other people who have done this.

Why would the post get moved and who decides and where did it go...just curious as I though this board was to help people out.

I checked pre and post cruiese hotel board and could not find anything on there??????????

I found it on the East Coast Departures board:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1867207

If you click on your name, you can select "find all posts by" and it'll show you all your posts.

The new location will undoubtedly get more responses in its new place. There could be plenty of members who live around there, but they might not check Ask a Cruise Question but maybe the East Coast boards. Usually my second board I check is the Western Destinations board just in case someone asks a question about Los Angeles.

Archived