Strange request-can you help

piano604

Many congratulations on your weight loss, Cathy! I know how hard it is ... believe me:) . I voted for you. You have to get the word out to more people. Definitely do a thread over on the "Lose Before You Cruise" board because you'll get a lot of support and they'll be happy to cast their votes for you.

Much good luck! And have a wonderful cruise. Let us know what happens, ok?

I voted for you Cathy..............but I have a question? .....tell me you're not doing this so that you can pig out on the cruise!

It's very hard to lose weight, more than easy to gain it - please, don't blow your hard won weight loss on a 7 day cruise - you know, we all know, there's no percentage in that strategy. :)

Way to go Cathy. I added my vote. I also lost 60lbs in the past 9 months partly for the cruise but mostly for myself. It is a great feeling to not be ashamed to have your pic taken at the Baths in your swimsuit! BTW-I only gained 6lbs while I spent a week on the Zuiderdam. I used the stairs a lot, ate fruit and salads before anything else, stuck to the tea and water (no soda at all and only 3 alcoholic drinks the entire cruise) and did as much snorkeling as I could. A great side effect of losing all that weight is that you have to buy all new clothes. I found almost all of mine online at ebay. I found a brand of clothes I love and bid on them in the size I now need. I bought literally hundreds of dollars worth of clothes for around $200. I also did things like bid on a lot of formal dresses in my size. Won a lot of nine dresses for $70. I loved 3 of them...that's a pretty good return on my investment. Also bought underwater cameras for $3 each, etc. Ebay is the way to go when getting ready for a cruise!

Happy cruising

~Chris

Just remember, folks, that matter is neither created or destroyed. Therefore if you "lose" weight it has to go somewhere else.

Your loss is someone else's gain. Which explains what I saw when I got on the scale this morning. :rolleyes:

Archived