Freedom gym towel question

Can anyone tell me what the towels are in the locker rooms on Freedom, please? Are they the same white ones we get in cabins, or are they still the "old" beige beach towels from several years back? On Jewel in May, there were just the white ones, no bigger than those in the cabins.

do either of you know the length of the track on top deck of Freedom?

3 laps= 1K

4.5 laps = 1 mile

This is what is painted on track ...inside lane for walkers/ outside lane runners. Got two 5K+ runs in on 2 of our sea days last week. First run was ridiculously windy based on ship speed, running forward, and would almost trip me up turning the corners when the wind would push my left leg over into my right (weird)...second run was much better... For fun, wore my Garmin, and so I ran over 14 miles in less than 30 minutes:rolleyes:!!! Have not downloaded to view mapping yet...

Would highly recommend running before 8 am to avoid congestion....

David:D

3 laps= 1K

4.5 laps = 1 mile

This is what is painted on track ...inside lane for walkers/ outside lane runners. Got two 5K+ runs in on 2 of our sea days last week. First run was ridiculously windy based on ship speed, running forward, and would almost trip me up turning the corners when the wind would push my left leg over into my right (weird)...second run was much better... For fun, wore my Garmin, and so I ran over 14 miles in less than 30 minutes:rolleyes:!!! Have not downloaded to view mapping yet...

Would highly recommend running before 8 am to avoid congestion....

David:D

oh my! Hadn't considered the wind element up there... yikes, well perhaps it will lead to more calories burned!

thanks, David :-)

oh my! Hadn't considered the wind element up there... yikes, well perhaps it will lead to more calories burned!

thanks, David :-)

Imagine running with a parachute attached to your back running forward , but then having someone pushing you to help out in the run towards the aft... To me a lot more fun than running the treadmills, which were usually very busy whenever I was in the gym...

David

Archived