soft drinks

greenbank1958

Hi Greenbanks,

You can buy a soda package for I think £35 for 20 drinks.You can get Diet Pepsi but not sure about Max, I don't remember seeing it. You can also get the mini mixer cans in Bars for around 90p but again not sure about Max. You can however take drinks on board at Southampton as long as you don't abuse the privilege and you have a fridge in your cabin to keep them cold

Your Steward will bring you Free ice if you request it also. You can refill at Port of call or get you steward to deliver to your cabin mixers and spirits. These work out a little more expensive than the High street but not excessive

Happy cruising

we have just booked to sail on the azura 7th sept.

what brand sodas are available? my wife only drinks diet pepsi max.

Is soda package available? at what cost.

And can you carry on any soda?or spirits? at ports of call.

many thanks.

I only drink pepsi max and they dont have it on board. We took a 12 pack with us on our southampton sailing last year you can take as much as you like. You can also carry on sodas, wine and spirits at any of the ports of call.

Same here - we carried on Pepsi Max and water - enough to keep us going until we reached a Spanish supermarket

I now take a small bottle of concentrated fruit squash to keep in my cabin to mix with water. It makes a nice change.

Hi Greenbanks,

You can buy a soda package for I think £35 for 20 drinks.You can get Diet Pepsi but not sure about Max, I don't remember seeing it. You can also get the mini mixer cans in Bars for around 90p but again not sure about Max. You can however take drinks on board at Southampton as long as you don't abuse the privilege and you have a fridge in your cabin to keep them cold

Your Steward will bring you Free ice if you request it also. You can refill at Port of call or get you steward to deliver to your cabin mixers and spirits. These work out a little more expensive than the High street but not excessive

Happy cruising

This looks promising,but what size are the 20drinks? my wife drinks lots of soda.;) many thanks

Archived