Ventura hair salon

beryl patricia

Hi I am going on ventura in August and was thinking about having hair done on formal night as a treat. Has anyone done this and what was the price for putting hair up? Also do they do nails - thanks for any advice.

I would recommend the 14 day 'gel' nails. Mine were still going strong 3 weeks later. And didn't dry them out as previous gel nail polish did.

I had my hair done on both formal nights. On the first night I had a wash/ blow dry and then a put up, which was double the price of the second night when I just had a put up. The hairdresser actually suggested that for the second night I wash it myself and just have a put up. I was on Arcadia but I was very pleased on both occasions - my hairdresser was exceptional.

I would recommend the 14 day 'gel' nails. Mine were still going strong 3 weeks later. And didn't dry them out as previous gel nail polish did.

I had mine done on Oceana on January and she buffed the surface so much I'm still growing out the damage. I had 2 nails with 'holes' in them. Never again on P&O.

I think I paid £32 for my up-do. It is nice to get it done and I was pleased with it but I thought it was quite expensive for the little time she spent doing it. They also add 10% service charge but I think you can have this removed.

I was also over-charged on one occasion for a manicure but I spoke to them about it and I was given a full refund. Just check your bill and know what the price should be before you sign the invoice.

Archived