Transfer of cruise status

N00B

I have no idea what title to use for this.

I know that some lines give you credit for cruises you took with their sister lines. I was wondering whether past cruise on Carnival could count in any way towards status on Princess? And if so does this only apply after a certain number of cruises or can you get equivalency from the start?

Although your status on Carnival will mean nothing on Princess, you can be considered as a past passenger for any special past passenger pricing, so make Princess or your TA aware that you have sailed on Carnival before.

You can get the past passenger rate for sailing on any of the other companies owned by Carnival Corp. This is sometimes a $100 discount off the rate on Princess.com.

You can save even more by finding a travel agent who discounts the fare. I usually save 10 to 15%

You can get some price discounts for cruising with sister cruise lines.

You can past guest rates on CCL if you have cruised Princess.

Right. Other than that, there's no reciprocosity between the cruise lines owned by Carnival Corporation. The lines are managed separately and each have their own loyalty program.

Archived