Newbie Question...Need Answer Quickly!

miss_rach

Guys,

I live in Tampa and we are departing out of Tampa tomorrow . The ticket says BOARDING TIME 1PM - 3PM. We'd like to get checked in early and on-board early. What time should we show up at the port? I'm only 20 minutes away from the port but would like to get everything done as early as possible. Someone said something about buying an early check in. I'm not going to do that just trying to figure out how all this works and what time should we show up at the Port? Can I drop my bags off and go to Hooters and wait or what..need any info ASAP trying to figure out what time to leave the house in the morning.

Cheers!

I would go about 10am if I were you. 1-3PM is standard but they will hand out boarding passes much earlier. You still won't get on until the ship clears customs but you can go anytime after the terminal opens.

Guys,

I live in Tampa and we are departing out of Tampa tomorrow . The ticket says BOARDING TIME 1PM - 3PM. We'd like to get checked in early and on-board early. What time should we show up at the port? I'm only 20 minutes away from the port but would like to get everything done as early as possible. Someone said something about buying an early check in. I'm not going to do that just trying to figure out how all this works and what time should we show up at the Port? Can I drop my bags off and go to Hooters and wait or what..need any info ASAP trying to figure out what time to leave the house in the morning.

Cheers!

10:30 ish. I would rather sit or stand around at port than at the house. Where are you parking? There is a good lot at the corner 123 :eek: 231 just look up Tampa parking I can't remember. Captial is there also. A lot less than the port.$

Naw I would just give my bag's to a porter & get in line. Nothing like being a little early & sitting on the Lido deck watching the late comers.

Char

Guys,

Cheers!

Get there at 11am. Any earlier and you just be waiting that much longer.

Archived