Capri Tour

mace1942

Hi

Can anyone recommend a Capri Tour that is suitable for 'limited walkers'?

We would like to see some of the island but my husband cannot walk long distances or uphill very well. Thanks for any suggestions

Hi

Can anyone recommend a Capri Tour that is suitable for 'limited walkers'?

We would like to see some of the island but my husband cannot walk long distances or uphill very well. Thanks for any suggestions

In Capri, there is a small flat tourist area with a cogwheel tram to the top of a high luff. Up there, it is mostly flat. There is a beautiful view from a restaurant/bar close to where you exit the tram, and they have good beer.

you can also take a boat tour around the island from the pier close to where the ferry docks. we did this and found it very enjoyable, you also have the option of visiting the blue grotto but its not mandatory, it costs extra and you have to transfer to a smaller boat to gain entry. We would highly recommend the tour around the island beautiful scenery

IMO the best option would be once you arrive on Capri, there will be taxis there (convertibles) that would be available to drive you all around the island so you would see all the lovely views. Maybe you could even make a connection before getting there - again, I refer you to the Ports of Italy boards. The boat trip is nice but I think in many ways the real WOW factor is the views from the island and all the lovely flowers, little houses and such.

Archived