Wimbledon Men's Tennis Final on Eclipse?

Luxury For Less

Hi All,

I will be boarding Eclipse on the 6th July in Southampton and of course the Wimbledon men's final is on the 7th. I was just wondering if there was any chance that the final will be shown? Without tempting fate, we are ever hopeful that our plucky Brit Andy Murray will get through so would hate to miss the match.

:)

I'm sure my wife would like to join you - for my part I would like to see some of the British Lions final rugby test against Australia which kicks off at 11.05 am. I hope we can get on the ship early so maybe can see some of the game. Can't recall if Sky sport is shown on Celebrity, though you should be able to see the tennis.

My parents were on Eclipse for Wimbledon final last year and I am pretty sure they were able to watch it in their stateroom on the tv, although it may also have been on in the theatre so you won't miss it I'm sure.

Hi All,

I will be boarding Eclipse on the 6th July in Southampton and of course the Wimbledon men's final is on the 7th. I was just wondering if there was any chance that the final will be shown? Without tempting fate, we are ever hopeful that our plucky Brit Andy Murray will get through so would hate to miss the match.

Will he be Scottish if he doesn't win then ;)

Hi All,

We were on the Silhouette last year for the Mens Wimbledon Final and we watched in one of the bars (cant remember which one tho') but think most of the bars were showing it. It was packed out but had got there early for a front row seat:D. Alas he didnt pull it off last year but optimistic 'the Brit' will triumph this time.

Hi All,

Take good care of the Eclipse for us, we will be boarding two weeks after you!!:):) BTW, they will probably show the game in the bars and staterooms.

Archived