Comment card.

I always carry some paper and a pen and pencil wherever I am on the ship. Whenever I experience good service I immediately write down the name of the staff member and the department. That way I don't have to try and juggle my memory when it comes time to fill out the comment card.

I always carry some paper and a pen and pencil wherever I am on the ship. Whenever I experience good service I immediately write down the name of the staff member and the department. That way I don't have to try and juggle my memory when it comes time to fill out the comment card.

I do the same thing and usually end up with small pieces of paper with names on them in different purses. We usually do the comment card the day or night before disembarkation. There is always time to do something nice for the crew and helpful to Regent. IMO, without communication from their loyal passengers, the new ship that is being built would not have customer input -- would probably not have single suites or many of the other amenities that we will no doubt see on the Explorer.

Interesting response, Kathy, and absolutely understandable. As I said, however, people do things differently. DW and I cruise to enjoy each other not to socialize. We agree our 5 week cruise through Southeast Asia was one of our best times together.

Therefore, when someone has done something to make our experience better we acknowledge it; likewise in the opposite direction.

Archived