Is this weird?

CatlinSTJ

We cruise on Saturday and we have received no communication from Carnival at all. No reminders, no messages, not even the "It's time to pack!" note. Started to feel a bit paranoid and I've even braved the spam folder to look.

You may not be signed up for e-mails ... but if you are, expect to get a bogus "don't arrive at the port prior to 1pm" email. We all seem to get that one. :p

Oh yeah, we paid for FTTF and our boarding passes have 1:30PM on them - not! :p

We cruise on Saturday and we have received no communication from Carnival at all. No reminders, no messages, not even the "It's time to pack!" note. Started to feel a bit paranoid and I've even braved the spam folder to look.

Yep, that's weird to me.

I'd be calling them to find out why and to make sure there is no glitch with my reservation.

Did you get your documents via e-mail or are you working via a TA? If so you must be signed up. We signed up directly with Carnival and we're not sailing until October but have received several e-mails already, even this early.

Have a great cruise!

I'd be happy as long as I'm not getting communications that say "Sorry, but your cruise has been cancelled. Do we know you are disappointed? You betcha!" :o

Archived