A picture of you please...

Hi you all !!

Here are 2 pictures of me and hubby that I love.

The first one : an outfit that I'm comfortable wearing when I hike. I like the fact that I wear and hat and at the same time I wear a tee-shirt with a chihuahua that wears a hat !

This was taken this summer while we hiked the Alkali flat trail in White Sands NM, in New Mexico, and my Pet Mex tee-shirt ws a success over there.

605WSGGSTEPH_zps0e19cbb0.jpg

And the 2d that I love, because we had great fun doing this. Whenever I have the occasion, I dress up as from another era. I adore it and DH does not mind playing along. This was taken this summer in Las Vegas.

116GGSINCITY_zps3e757002.jpg

Wow! You ladies look amazing!!

I have some pictures from our cruise on Serenade of the Seas in 2010.

Sorry, these are very low-quality photos, I just snapped a photo of a photo. (But we have the originals here at home...)

001ndashKopio3_zps1c0f0a5c.jpg

Casual first...

and then formal.

002ndashKopio3_zps4a25390b.jpg

And more recent photo of me, taken in Greece in June.

1013467_10151526564433460_877570405_n_zps5f5459ac.jpg

Edited by Apila
more photos

Wow! You ladies look amazing!!

I have some pictures from our cruise on Serenade of the Seas in 2010.

Sorry, these are very low-quality photos, I just snapped a photo of a photo. (But we have the originals here at home...)

Casual first...

and then formal.

And more recent photo of me, taken in Greece in June.

I love the different hair styles !! Nice pictures with nice smiles

I love everything about this photo of you! I love the bit of wave in your hair, your glasses, the colours and that smile...very Janeane Garafalo

And NOW I learnt about multi-quoting. :rolleyes::D

Thanks! I was really pleased with this photo as well.

Thanks Sinny! Your up-coming cruises look fantastic. I'm a bit envious. :D

And NOW I learnt about multi-quoting. :rolleyes::D

Thanks! I was really pleased with this photo as well.

You learn something new every day :D

Can't wait for the cruises.

You'll get there too one day :)

Great pictures ! You make a cute couple ! Congratulations on ten years !

Thank you :-) Can not wait until December when the 10th anniversary is and we are celebrating by going on the Carnival Breeze :-)

I think I will try another Cowboy/Tart picture as Dave is such a great cowboy :-) and I of course play the Tart lol :-) but this time I will be a brunette and not a blond like I was in the other picture :-)

dave and myself ... next month is the 10th anniversary :-) Still love this guy :-)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201827621307782&set=pb.1099960770.-2207520000.1383440728.&type=3&theater

The blue dress is beautiful. I love the way it is cut and the color change element. And a matching bow tie! Wonderful wedding photo.

Hi everyone.....love this thread Marie! I was on a cruise this past January, QM2, world cruise segment and was supposed to meet you Marie but I was not informed on the change on venue until after the fact. I saw your pictures of your dresses, from that cruise, as well as other dresses before and you look great in all of them. I remember that you were getting married a few days after I disembarked but I did see some of the pictures and they were so nice. You and your husband both looked so happy! Sorry I did not get to meet you, but I did see you walking everyday around the promenade deck...so diligent and energetic you were! A couple of times I wanted to come say hello but did not want to interrupt your walk. Maybe someday we will meet.

All of you ladies that have posted pictures looked great! I look looking at the pictures to see the many varieties of dress that women choose to wear and hope to get some inspiration. I am not a fashion person but when I go on a cruise that is the one time I try to dress up.

Ladies...I am very inspired by your personal stories so send you lots of love and prayers.

I will try to post a picture from our most recent cruise.

Barbara

302.jpg.452311870d58de4139920d9043ffe300.jpg

Edited by alibabacruisers

Hi everyone.....love this thread Marie! I was on a cruise this past January, QM2, world cruise segment and was supposed to meet you Marie but I was not informed on the change on venue until after the fact. I saw your pictures of your dresses, from that cruise, as well as other dresses before and you look great in all of them. I remember that you were getting married a few days after I disembarked but I did see some of the pictures and they were so nice. You and your husband both looked so happy! Sorry I did not get to meet you, but I did see you walking everyday around the promenade deck...so diligent and energetic you were! A couple of times I wanted to come say hello but did not want to interrupt your walk. Maybe someday we will meet.

All of you ladies that have posted pictures looked great! I look looking at the pictures to see the many varieties of dress that women choose to wear and hope to get some inspiration. I am not a fashion person but when I go on a cruise that is the one time I try to dress up.

Ladies...I am very inspired by your personal stories so send you lots of love and prayers.

I will try to post a picture from our most recent cruise.

Barbara

Hi Barbara,

I was disapointed that I did not get to meet you and Whitemarsh. I see that you are going on Queen Elizabeth in 2015. Who knows, we might cross paths.

Thank you for posting the beauttiful picture; I will be on the lookout for you :D.

Take care

Marie

...I think every single one of us has the power and stregnth in us to deal with things like this... we just don't know it until we need it. You have a choice to either curl up in a ball and feel sorry for yourself and stop living right then or you push forward determined to keep going on....

There you go. God bless you. Thanks for posting your pic in post #444; looks like you are a little further along than I am. I've just finished my chemo and have 5.5 weeks of radiation treatment ahead. We are planning a celebratory B2B cruise for Feb/Mar and I look forward to it!

Here's to survivorship!! Praise God. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...