Triumph vs a Glory or Valor

SoccerMom#3

For those of you who have been on Triumph and Glory or Valor, other than being newer ships, what do you think are the major differences? Since I have two teenagers, I'm most interested in activities for them. Is there a teen area on Triumph? If you've had a teenager go on Triumph, what did they think of it? My guess is kids meet up and then just hang out but are there places to go?

Enough questions for now...Thanks for your help.

For those of you who have been on Triumph and Glory or Valor, other than being newer ships, what do you think are the major differences? Since I have two teenagers, I'm most interested in activities for them. Is there a teen area on Triumph? If you've had a teenager go on Triumph, what did they think of it? My guess is kids meet up and then just hang out but are there places to go?

Enough questions for now...Thanks for your help.

Oh all the teens meet up with kids there own age.. The first night is camp carnival meet.. Go to this this.. Teen are broken out to 9-11 ; 12-14 ; 14-16

So they meet the kids in their age range it does help!! This is for the Triumph!! Kids were having a blast!!! We were on in April when there were more so it makes a diffrence when you go!!

Archived