Carniva Blue Iguana

I tried it once, but what I ordered was not quite what I thought it would be. I love fish tacos in restaurants, and ordered it on the Freedom , but it was just ok. The toppings of course were really nice, but the fish on the taco did not taste fresh, and I also did not really know how small those tortillas are, so I ordered only one. Ok for a snack, not lunch. Order at least two of them.

I would love to go on a ship with BI again, but would just order a different thing, not fish; shrimp would be ok, and would order at least two of them. So I am not giving it a thumbs down, because, I likely just did not try the best option for me. would definitely give it another try.

I was not able to find any guacamole, that was another part of my disappointment. But I also did not ask, so it might have been there, just did not see or find it. A place like Blue Iguana should have good guacamole.

Edited by SMSACE6

Love, love, love Blue Iguana. I usually end up getting shrimp tacos. If you go through the taco line just ask them for shrimp, they will walk over to the burrito side and get the burrito shrimp, no problem. I've never had any of the other options because the shrimp tacos are so good.

Thank you for posting. I'll keep looking for one of the Blue Iguana Cantina. We are cruising on the Sunshine and I know they have the Red Frog Pub

Didn't I read a read that while the Sunshine has the RF Pub - the Pub itself doesn't have a kitchen? Therefore, no grub?

My mind has failed me often so.....hope someone knows for sure.

Correct. Red Frog Pub on the Sunshine does not have food. wish they would correct that as I hear the RFP food is very good.

Edited by Who Cares?