Oasis/Allure experts: inside cabin question....

There is a public aft balcony just outside your cabin door! :)

Search for secret aft balconies to see pix. Usually, they will show the deck 11 or 12 but, this will be the same, just slightly smaller.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea

I am hoping it's the perfect inside cabin. Have it booked for Oct. 5!

Cruised in May in 12327. We hardly used our Boardwalk Balcony while we practically lived on the public aft balcony. Great view of the wake and the AT shows. Too high to hear movie dialogue though. Watched NBA playoffs just fine from there. Hardly anyone else used it except for the AT shows.

Will be my first time in an inside and booked because of that balcony being right outside.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea

Don't know if there are any photos of an aft deck 14 public balcony on the Oasis class, but here are some images from deck 11, including a video found online on how to get to an aft deck 11 public balcony.

I'm assuming that the deck 14 one isn't much different, just smaller.

Door from interior corridor out to balcony:

IMG_0773HeadingoutdoorwaytoDeck11publicbalconyforsail-away_zpsbe872585.jpg

IMG_0775b_zpsfcab4495.jpg

Oasisclassaftpublicbalcony_zpsad6b55b0.jpg

Oasisclassaftpublicbalcony2_zps6f25b48b.jpg

Oasisclassaftpublicbalcony1_zpsfd062b1c.jpg

Allure Of The Seas Tour: Semi-Secret Balcony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePdqHmP_t80

• 1 year later...

I have booked room 14329 as well for my upcoming cruise in June 2015....is this room loud since its at the end of the hallway? Any pics you can post of the room? How about the aft balcony, was it nice? This is the first time I have booked an interior room (always booked balconies) and I am a little worried about it. Thanks!!!

I was in 9329 on the Oasis a few years ago. While we didn't have one of those aft balconies on that deck, I can comment on the room itself. It was very quiet as there weren't many passengers walking down the hall that far. We had great views of the wake and the aquatheatre. It was interesting to watch the shows and diving from our balcony. With the door shut and locked, there was almost no noise from the boardwalk. We occasionally heard the bell ringing from the carousel, but not much else. When there were shows in the AT, there was a little heard in the cabin, but they didn't go past 11PM usually.

Also, when they played movies on the big screens, it was nice to watch from the balcony. If we had to get up to go to the bathroom, it was close by! At least closer than it would be if we had been sitting in the AT.

Edited by davelliott