Nautica

Maximus Kitty

Nautica is my favorite ship

I was on her for the 3rd time in May,

She is in good shape but could use some TLC -- nothing that would stop me from booking.

The 2014 dry dock is supposed to give all the R ships some of the best features of the O ships, where feasible, and do some more standard updates.

I mean refurbished -- only been on Oceania once -- the Regatta -- worn out ship -- dead in the water for three hours at sea. I need to know Nautica is not going to look like Regatta did two years ago or I'll book Regent.

I mean refurbished -- only been on Oceania once -- the Regatta -- worn out ship -- dead in the water for three hours at sea. I need to know Nautica is not going to look like Regatta did two years ago or I'll book Regent.

If worried wait until after the drydock ;)

When were the Regent ships refurbished:confused:

Dead for 3 hrs yikes good thing you were not on Carnival then :eek:

When did this happen? Funny, no one else posted about it.:rolleyes:

I would think that refurbished means exactly that. Nautica was refurbished in 2010

We have been on all of the Oceania ships. Love dining venues and penthouse on Marina and Riviera, but Nautica is our favorite ship. We prefer the size of the R ships. We were on Nautica in Feb/March HK to Beijing and our complaint was that the carpet needed to be replaced. I think the planned dry dock will really make a difference. We are booked on Nautica next March Beijing to Rome and hope the situation improves in Egypt.

We have spent 2 weeks each summer for the last 3 years on the Nautica,

the ship looked the same all 3 years. Every year we are on board they are painting the exterior of ship or restaining the wood or something

maintanance/construction wise. I love the Nautica ship, and I believe

Oceania does an excellant job keeping the ship in great condition.

Archived