What's the "must have" food and drink?

dln929

:):eek: maybe not the cobra while at sea (not that I know what it is). Is it on the select included list of beverages? ;)

Yvonne:)

I believe it's an Indian beer, typically sold at UK curry houses!

Whilst on the food topic, I love the Bircher Muesli at breakfast - I'm not sure that it loves me, though!

I believe it's an Indian beer, typically sold at UK curry houses!

Whilst on the food topic, I love the Bircher Muesli at breakfast - I'm not sure that it loves me, though!

Thanks Tim, not a beer drinker, except out of a bottle when in spain for some reason???

The Muesli got my husbands vote too!

Here is a third vote for the creme brullee, however one night chocolate bomb was on the menu and inspite of the waiters recommendation for this I ordered creme brullee. After our table had finished our deserts he put two of the chocolate bombs in the middle of the tabel and disappeared. Needless to say that when he returned they had both gone really fantastic, DH claims I ate most of them I beg to differ and say we all shared.

Rosalyn

No one has mentioned the Sea Day Brunch, everything is delicious.

Other favourites are Pistachio Ice Cream, Tahitian Creme Brulee, Roast Quail,Aqualina's seafood platter and fluffy Souffles. There is also the amazing freshly made as you watch Sushi. Buffet on the top deck .Roast suckling pig carved by Ryzard, DH always asks for the crunchy ears. Breakfast, favourites are raspberries and yummy European plain yogurt, half a Bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon and capers. I have been known to follow Captain Karlsson around in the past at breakfast for rollmop and herring. Waffles at least once on a 14 day Cruise.

Thank you for mentioning the Sea Day Brunch! Are there special flower arrangements and/or ice sculptures? There's a gala brunch on Celebrity once during every sailing and it's so beautiful that people come before the brunch opens simply to take photos.

Or, maybe once a day. ;)

I'm with you!!!!

"Roast suckling pig carved by Ryzard, DH always asks for the crunchy ears."

That made me spit my beer package Peroni out!!! I guess you shouldn't knock it until you try it!

The live sation cooking when they do the seafood risotto is top quality too and also the Mediterranean buffet night has some gorgeous items! Beouf Bourgignon, Mussels etc and as for the crepe suzettes, yum!

Archived