My 25th cruise coming in September

USA41018

Did a search and nothing showed. I will be sailing on my 25th Carnival cruise on September 14th, on the Breeze. My question is do you still get a S & S card that is a different color. I thought maybe they were white? Also, do they recognize you at the Past Guest party as a 25th cruise person.

Also, I have not received my voucher for 25% off a future cruise. Do you have to call to get this. Thanks

Did a search and nothing showed. I will be sailing on my 25th Carnival cruise on September 14th, on the Breeze. My question is do you still get a S & S card that is a different color. I thought maybe they were white? Also, do they recognize you at the Past Guest party as a 25th cruise person.

Also, I have not received my voucher for 25% off a future cruise. Do you have to call to get this. Thanks

Funny you should ask, I asked the same question on ehre today on another post. It appears you need to call the milestone desk at 1-800-906-7603. You can do that now as you have completed your 24th. You should get a white card on your cruise in Spetember.

They issue you a letter after your 25 th with instructions on how to redeem your credit. You do not have to use the credit on the 25th cruise. Save it for an expensive booking, but if you want to use it on your upcoming cruise, you'll need to call.

The Diamond cards are also white, yours will say Milestone on it. Unless someone looks, they'll probably think you're Diamond. After the 25th you'll go back to a Platinum card until you hit 200 days.

Archived