Unlimited laundry service?

GeezLouise1

I'm considering a very port intensive 12 day voyage. On my most recent HAL trip, we enjoyed unlimited laundry for a set fee. Is this service available to purchase on Princess? I don't want to to take the time to do it myself, loved being pampered. Haven't sailed Princess for a while, I appreciate any responses,

I'm considering a very port intensive 12 day voyage. On my most recent HAL trip, we enjoyed unlimited laundry for a set fee. Is this service available to purchase on Princess? I don't want to to take the time to do it myself, loved being pampered. Haven't sailed Princess for a while, I appreciate any responses,
No. Unlike HAL, Princess ships have self-serve laundries on every passenger deck with the exception of the few small ships. The small ships have at least one self-serve laundry. On some longer itineraries, an "all you can stuff in a bag" special may be offered. The bags are paper so you can put quite a lot in them but they can rip.

Princess Captain's Circle Elite passengers get unlimited free laundry. Something to aspire to.

Princess Captain's Circle Elite passengers get unlimited free laundry. Something to aspire to.

Thanks Pam. Sorry to hear that. I don't have enough time between now and this fall to get to Elite, darn!:p Bag stuffing it will have to be!!

Princess usually offers a all you can stuff in a bag special for $20 or so. It will be mentioned in the Princess patter on the day it is offered. You could ask your cabin steward when it will be offered.

I just spent 30 days on the Ocean Princess and they never offered it. Maybe because it is a smaller ship?

Archived