2014 Sojourn World Cruise

DCCruiser57

My wife & I will become Diamond members on our next cruise in September. We have had a reservation on the 2014 world cruise since January 2013. At that time, the future cruise consultant indicated that the speakers/lecturers, World events, and complimentary shore excursions would be announced in June. Well June has come and gone and still no announcement. Thus, I asked my travel agent to contact Seabourn about these items. He just called me back and indicated that Seabourn does not plan to announce these items until sometime in the fall. Since final payment is due at the end of August, Seabourn is asking us for full payment without any idea as to the speakers/lecturers, World events and complimentary shore excursions. This is pretty incredible. We are very concerned that these benefits could be significantly different than those Seabourn provided in the past, are seriously considering cancelling and looking at other options such as Silversea and Crystal.

Archived