I am feeling so liberated!

Karysa

We don't attend formal night either. My boyfriend doesn't like to dress up , plus we prefer the buffet.

Suits and vacation and the carribean all played into our decision. Just isn't equaling a real vacation to me asking DH to suit up while trying to destress and relax. :)

It is ladies like Ours91, Karysa , and my DW (and many many more of course ) that are a breath of fresh air in a sea of "She who must be obeyed " "Yes Dear" "Happy wife , happy life " Shrews .

I tip my hat to you lovely ladies. :)

It is ladies like Ours91, Karysa , and my DW (and many many more of course ) that are a breath of fresh air in a sea of "She who must be obeyed " "Yes Dear" "Happy wife , happy life " Shrews .

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hat tip happily received.:)

I love men. They are simple beasts. Keep them happy in two rooms of the house and you are happy in them all, is my motto.:D

Hat tip happily received.:)

I love men. They are simple beasts. Keep them happy in two rooms of the house and you are happy in them all, is my motto.:D

As a simple beast , I applaud you again. :)

When you realize that we really don't run that deep and it really is that basic , you have found the key to happiness . *LOL* :)

As a simple beast , I applaud you again. :)

When you realize that we really don't run that deep and it really is that basic , you have found the key to happiness . *LOL* :)

This has been fun guys but off to spend some quality family time and then sleep quick and to the airport bright and early for my cruise. Cheers to you all.:)

After a cruise to the Galapagos on Celebrity where there was no formal night, I realized that what I or other people wore did not effect my dining experience in the least. We just returned from a cruise in Japan on Princess, and I was quite comfortable in dressy pants and top. My husband wore khakis, an oxford cloth shirt and a sports jacket. If you choose to wear a formal or a tux, I will enjoy looking at you, but don't ask me to do the same.

This has been fun guys but off to spend some quality family time and then sleep quick and to the airport bright and early for my cruise. Cheers to you all.:)

Have a safe trip and a wonderful cruise :)

Archived