Zuiderdam or Westerdam Xmas cruise inside cabin help

imae39

Have cruise booked on Dec. 1 Ryndam for 7 days. Might change ships/date.

Don't think any family coming down to Florida during the holidays and don't want to spend Christmas at home. Looking at these two ships either Dec. 20 on Zuiderdam or Dec. 21 on Westerdam. Are there any inside cabins that we should avoid. We prefer cabins midship or more forward than toward stern. Can someone suggest larger inside cabins. Thanks

The largest inside cabins on these ships are the J- and K- cabins on Main Deck, and the I-cabins on the upper deck (I forget which one).

The J-cabins on Main are between the forward and mid-ship elevators, and have public areas above that are active in the evenings. The K-cabins on Main are aft of the aft elevator, with no active public space above after dinner is over. Both categories are the same size and configuration cabins.

I have been told that the I-cabins are a bit larger still.

Take the I cabin and grab it quickly. No J or K cabins on the Main Deck are available. I just looked. Ruth told me that the insides that are not on the main deck (not counting the I's) are very, very, very tiny! You wouldn't want to spent your cruise in one of those.

Archived