Future Cruise Certificate will expire before we can use it

sewut

We have a FCC that will expire the end of this year. We have a cruise already booked that we used a FCC on, and a WDW trip along with it. DH got laid off, so we will be stretching funds to the limit to swing what we have booked. What do we have to do to get our money back for it?

We have a FCC that will expire the end of this year. We have a cruise already booked that we used a FCC on, and a WDW trip along with it. DH got laid off, so we will be stretching funds to the limit to swing what we have booked. What do we have to do to get our money back for it?

Information should be on the back of the certificate. Call the 1-800 number that is provided. 1-800-794-6225.

Good luck to you! And sorry to hear about your husband being laid off.

If not using them I would make sure I sent them in right away for a refund. I read somewhere that someone waited till the end and they said it was too late they lost out. We have 2 that I'm not sure we will use we usually do 2 a year but next year we are on NCL and since CCL isn't going to Europe next year we may not book any with them I will make sure I get a refund.

Archived