2013/14 Cunard Yearbook

Cunard Cruiser

I just came back from QM2’s July 1st cruise. Prior to this sailing I inquired several times with shore side regarding the 2013/14 Cunard Yearbook (this is complimentary to Diamond members). The latest information I was provided is that I would receive my copy during onboard during my next voyage. Purser's office didn't know what I was talking about. Once again the disconnect between shore side and onboard is so evident. Did anyone receive this onboard? Last year I received the 2011/2012 via post.

I guess I will be waiting for it like the new QM2 stateroom sofas that were promised by Shanks two years ago.

The 2013/2014 is not available yet. I think you mean 2012/2013 ?

The 2012/2013 year book was sent out to those in the UK several months ago ( Feb/March I think)

The Voyage sales office is the place to ask for information as this booklet is part of the Cunard World Club dept. I don't think the pursers office or the Saturday girl ! at Carnival shore side can help.

Bell Boy:)

I have not received the 2012/2013 book either (I am Diamond member).

I never get details of "special prices" although I am registered, and have been for several years, and I have notified Cunard over and over again that I would like to receive such information.

Of course strange things do happen shore side as we all know, latest is and e mail advising me that 2014 brochure is available, and inviting me to order same through this particular e mail

I tried to do this, had to give my e mail address , I did , only to receive a message saying my e mail address "was not correct". So if my e mail address was not correct according to Cunard records- HOW DID THEY SEND ME THE FIRST E MAIL?

It is indeed a puzzlement.

What is the Cunard Yearbook?

It is a glossy coffee table book with page after page of glitzy advertisements interspersed with some pictures of and articles about the ships of Cunard. If you haven't seen one, you really haven't missed too much.

Archived