Celebrity menu - "always available choices?"

marymcgol

Yes, they have Caesar salad, French onion soup, crab stuffed mushrooms (in place of escargo) shrimp cocktail, chicken, salmon, steak, cheese cake (incredible) creme brûlée, and chocolate cake (also incedible). Did I miss anything, it was from memory. :)

Yes, they have Caesar salad, French onion soup, crab stuffed mushrooms (in place of escargo) shrimp cocktail, chicken, salmon, steak, cheese cake (incredible) creme brûlée, and chocolate cake (also incedible). Did I miss anything, it was from memory. :)

You forgot the word "incredible" after the French onion soup. I loved it and had it twice in a week even though I was dining in Blu!

We actually had the escargot on our Millennium cruise 2 weeks ago. So maybe it depends on which ship you are on or where you are sailing? All I know is I had the escargot twice and the French Onion Soup once - both were delicious!

Greetings

The escargot has been reported to be on the menu when the supply is available. Once a ship runs out, they seem very slow to acquire more. You might say that their supply chain moves at a snail's pace. (Sorry, I had to do it :D )

Good Sailing

Tom

I ordered the herb grilled marinated chicken breast on our cruise probably half the time. It was really really good. Very juicy. It was great to have this option on the everyday menu for me, so I always knew I'd have something to eat in the MDR.

The apple pie is also terrific with some vanilla ice cream :-)

And every time I ordered Caesar salad--even as an appetizer--the waiter always asked if he could add "just a bit" of grilled chicken on top. Glad it was just a bit, because it looked like the whole hen! Delicious, and definitely filling enough for an entrée. Especially when you want to save room to sample a few of the desserts.

And every time I ordered Caesar salad--even as an appetizer--the waiter always asked if he could add "just a bit" of grilled chicken on top. Glad it was just a bit, because it looked like the whole hen! Delicious, and definitely filling enough for an entrée. Especially when you want to save room to sample a few of the desserts.

Yes, they are delicious with the chicken. I like trying the different soups some of which are more like smoothies.:D

Archived