Reflection Wine Tasting``

wallie5446

As we close in on the big 60 we are leaving the likes of Strawberry Hill and MD 20/20 behind us, and trying to move up the ladder a bit.:)

Try 3 Buck Chuck. It use to be 2 Buck Chuck but the price went up. I guess that is a good thing because now we moved up a notch as we are paying more. :rolleyes:

.:D

We have done all but the wine dinner. Our two favorites were the Walk Around the World and the Riedel glass tastings. The Walk around the World was fun because there were so many wines and it was less formal. We liked the Riedel tour because it was fun trying the wines in different glasses. We found that it does make a difference. I don't know that I would buy the glasses onboard again. With the shipping, they were more expensive than at our local wine store.

We have done all but the wine dinner. Our two favorites were the Walk Around the World and the Riedel glass tastings. The Walk around the World was fun because there were so many wines and it was less formal. We liked the Riedel tour because it was fun trying the wines in different glasses. We found that it does make a difference. I don't know that I would buy the glasses onboard again. With the shipping, they were more expensive than at our local wine store.

We did the Riedel tasting without purchasing the glasses. It was only $15. We already had the glasses, so didn't want to purchase more.

Archived