Mr Sanchos on busy port day

5Hawkeyes

How do you book Mr. Sanchos AI? I saw a link on another thread, but that was a 3rd party website. How much deposit and did you travel by taxi? Thanks :D

Taxi each way is about $16 (for up to 4 passengers in the cab) each way +tip. You can skip making a deposit and just pay when you arrive, but you'll pay a few dollars more than if you had booked on line. Good luck! :)

Taxi each way is about $16 (for up to 4 passengers in the cab) each way +tip. You can skip making a deposit and just pay when you arrive, but you'll pay a few dollars more than if you had booked on line. Good luck! :)

So for the AI side I can just show up with my family and pay them directly instead of booking online? Thanks

We did Mr Sancho's in July last year and it wasn't crowded at all. We did book ahead online the all inclusive. The all-inclusive side is on the right and the al a cart side is on the left. You have to have a bracelet for the all inclusive. Also all inclusive are the only ones allowed in the pool. The buffet and waiter service was great! Asked the waiter to keep the drinks coming and that he did!

Brenda (taz967)

Also all inclusive are the only ones allowed in the pool.

Well that's kinda crappy. I wonder how many people don't know this, see this place online and show up to be told that they can't use all of the facility. :confused: They should just make this entire place an AI. :rolleyes:

We did Mr Sancho's in July last year and it wasn't crowded at all. We did book ahead online the all inclusive. The all-inclusive side is on the right and the al a cart side is on the left. You have to have a bracelet for the all inclusive. Also all inclusive are the only ones allowed in the pool. The buffet and waiter service was great! Asked the waiter to keep the drinks coming and that he did!

Brenda (taz967)

Well that's kinda crappy. I wonder how many people don't know this, see this place online and show up to be told that they can't use all of the facility. :confused: They should just make this entire place an AI. :rolleyes:

There are 2 pools are Mr. Sanchos, one on each side for patrons to use. Actually I think the pool on the pay as you go side is a little bigger then the one on the AI side.

I've done both sides and had access to a pool both times.

• 2 weeks later...
did sanchos go buffet?

They had a buffet set up with all the typical Mexican fare in June when I was there. But you can still order from the menu. I liked the convenience of the buffet if you wanted to grab some nachos, a quesadilla, and I think they had burgers too.

We went to Mr. Sanchos last November. The sand was soft to me. I did not notice anything about not being able to walk in it and we were constantly between the pool and the water. I think there were three ships in port that day, and it was very uncrowded. So uncrowded, that my kids and two other kids from our ship were the only kids there. They had a blast drinking virgin pina coladas all day! We loved it so much that we are returning in November.

I'm not sure why there are two different companies. We booked through the first one mentioned. I will have to check that out.

DSC03052.jpg.e37d15f7c38a84b8e64f4727d007b55d.jpg

DSC03068.jpg.1c0c22f79c5171a03bd10363eb90f52b.jpg

DSC03062.jpg.9009ce9241d5831bb5c66d7d67aad886.jpg

DSC03058.jpg.dbfc3044825cf8e4979f718051f298b0.jpg

DSC03055.jpg.d93c8441e674851aba8a52619b6d48ae.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

BIG THANKS to dna529 for answering my question before I even asked it!! I do not drink because of medication and I was wondering if I should even have booked AI since only 1 of us in our party of 4 will be drinking but knowing the kiddos and myself can get virgin froo-froo drinks all day makes me happy!

• 1 year later...
For the AI, does it just include food & drink, or does it also include snorkeling, horseback riding etc? I know the water toys are an additional fee even if you do AI.

Wow! you are really digging! This thread is almost 2 years old!

Food and drinks are covered by the AI fee - everything else (Water toys, horseback rides, etc.) is extra.

Edited by JohninDC

Wow! you are really digging! This thread is almost 2 years old!

Food and drinks are covered by the AI fee - everything else (Water toys, horseback rides, etc.) is extra.

haha, tell me about it! Thanks for the info!! :)

• 1 year later...
It's good to hear that it wasn't crowded (and I know from looking at pictures and reading up that the place is huge) however, 3 ships is a BIG difference compared to having 7 ships in port like there will be the day we are there. There will also be some big ships there like Allure. So without going to an AI, I'm wondering what it will be like. :eek:

With 7 ships in port, Mr. Sancho's will probably make anyone without reservations for the Ala Carte side buy the All inclusive package. I was there last month when the Magic changed it's itinerary and showed up in Cozumel on the Wrong day. I had a reservation for Mr. Sancho's, but some friends I met on the cruise didn't and they had to buy the AI package. The manager's are Oliver and Jorge. They are both great guys and very helpful!! Try the Coconut Shrimp!!!